OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Qualified Motorcycle Mechanic
Farrows Customs are a highly reputable motorcycle mechanics on the Sunshine Coast specialising in Harley-Davidson® servicing, performance & customisations, and we’re looking for an experienced and qualified mechanic / technician to join the team Full-Time.
You will be part of a very busy and professional team passionate about Harley-Davidsons® and who pride themselves on delivering excellent customer service and workmanship.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Must be trade qualified
- Must be experienced with V-Twin motorcycles
- Passionate about Harleys
- Have own set of tools
- Hold current QLD Drivers licence & class R Motorcycle Licence
- Ability to prioritize work tasks & thrive under pressure
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with others
- Recognise customer service as a priority
- Fabrication experience an added bonus
- Be ready to hit the ground running
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Service, repair, customise & overhaul customer Harley-Davidson® motorcycles
- Trouble shooting engine management systems, such as electrical and fuel systems.
- Test ride customer vehicles to diagnose issue or ensure correct completion of work.
- Provide dependable, high quality service to all customers
- Great working atmosphere
- Overtime available
- Fully equipped premises, including hoist, hydraulic bike lifts, tire machine, and computer diagnostic equipment
Being a family owned & operated business, we are looking for someone to join our team/ working family sharing the same passion and work ethics we do.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Jaimi: firstname.lastname@example.org or come see us in the workshop in person.
* All applications will be kept strictly confidential