Farrow’s Customs are a highly reputable motorcycle mechanics on the Sunshine Coast specialising in Harley-Davidson® servicing, performance & customisations, and we are looking for an eager, dedicated, and motivated Parts Interpreter to join our fast-paced team in a permanent part-time capacity.
You will be part of a very busy and professional team passionate about Harley-Davidsons® and who pride themselves on delivering premium customer service and workmanship.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following:
- Maintaining adequate inventory levels. Ensuring future parts availability.
- Identifying parts, components & consulting parts in catalogues.
- Ensuring parts received, handled, stored and delivered.
- Invoice & order preparation / administration.
- Assistance with department stock counts.
- Assist service technicians in determining parts & accessories requirements for individual jobs.
- Upkeeping the Presentation & display of our Parts & Accessories Department
- Back up for front of house answering phones, quoting and taking bookings
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- A passion for Motorcycles & the Harley-Davidson Brand!
- Great communication skills with a friendly and helpful approach
- Outstanding attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- Ability to prioritize work tasks & thrive under pressure
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with others
- Recognise customer service as a priority
- Experience working in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Ability to utilise computers and learn new software/ programs
- Previous Spare Parts Experience is preferred but is not a prerequisite for the role, a traineeship or apprenticeship is being offered
- Ability to work 5 half days per week (Monday – Friday)
Being a family owned & operated business, we are looking for someone to join our team/ working family sharing the same passion and work ethics we do.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Jaimi: firstname.lastname@example.org or come see us in the workshop in person.
* All applications will be kept strictly confidential
* This is not a mandated industry