Features & Benefits:-
* The use of higher lift camshafts and heavier valve springs puts additional stress on the cylinder head making the use of the Fueling stud kit a must.
* Helps prevent M8 Cylinder Head Cracking
* Relieves stress on the M8 cylinder heads.
* The factory and SE cylinder heads have an extremely weak link with the rocker arm shaft standoffs. By using a stud some of the stress is transferred from the standoff casting into the stud.
1. Double nut the stud with qty. 2-5/16×24 nuts, loctite the stud course threads and install into the cylinder head
2. Torque studs to 48-60 in-lbs (4-5 Ft. Lbs)
3. FEULING recommends filling the rockers with oil using a oil squirt can, fill from the pushrod seat until oil squirts out the exit oil holes.
4. Install rocker arms/shafts, Loctite the fine threads
NOTE: It is important to seat the rocker arm shafts by evenly tightening the nuts to estimated 10 Ft. Lbs. thenloosening to allow the shafts to settle in, then re-tighten evenly and step the torque 5/10/15/20 Ft. Lbs. then to a final 24 26 Ft. Lbs