Features & Benefits:-
* Engineered for cranking large displacement, high compression engines
* Produces more cranking power with half the current draw of similar 2kw starters
* High energy neodymium magnets & high efficiency motor windings
* 6:1 planetary gear reduction.
* Splined output shaft, stepped jackshaft bolt, and shortened case allow one part number to cover all carburetted Big Twins from 1990-2006.
* 1999-2006 Fuel Injected engines require faster cranking speed – use Compu-Fire Starter Part Number CF-53900
* BDL Open Belt Drives require adapter Part Number CF-53507
* Advanced timing, High Compression, & Increased cubic capacity can cause failure of Ring Gear, Pinion Gear teeth & Starter Clutch.
* S&S Easy Start Cams are the most reliable option for decreasing compression during start-up on Twin Cam Engines. Electronic or Manual compression releases are options for Evo Engines.