NOTE: 34 Tooth Does not fit 200716 Touring Models!
Suggested Additional Purchase: Part # PBI-291 (Lock Nut)
Features & Benefits:-
* 34 Tooth Overdrive Pulley gives 6.4% Less RPM (187 RPM drop @ 60 MPH, high gear)
* Speedo Recalibration Unit NMZ-NSIM-01 is available if required.
* Long Life Steel
* Will Not Fit Touring Models.
* Pulleys with more teeth than stock , rear axle must be adjusted forward.
* Each tooth change on transmission sprocket = + / .125 inch at the Rear axle
* Each tooth change in belt length = + /.280 inches at the rear Axle
* Not enough axle adjustment for the new pulley, use a belt with more (or less) teeth than stock.
1. Softail models 132 tooth (OEM is 133T) x 20mm rear belt is available BDL-SPC-132-20 (20mm) or OEM = 40074-07 / BDL-PCC-132-1 (1in.)
2. Dyna Models 130 tooth (OEM = 131T) x 1in. rear belt is available
Proudly Manufactured in the USA by Andrew Products